Paula Crevoshay's jewelry creations have been on permanent display in museums such as the Smithsonian, and is currently preparing for international exhibitions. She considers Lalique and Coco Chanel as her heroes for leadership, and Faberge and Schlumberger for design. Other views related to Crevoshay's line of work are given.
Publication Name: Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist
Subject: Hobbies and crafts
A new world according to Garth
Brooks is content with his life now that he and his wife Sandy have reconciled, and have a new baby girl born July 8, 1992. The marriage had been in trouble because Brooks had engaged in extramarital affairs. He recommitted to his marriage and held off touring to stay home with the baby.
Publication Name: First for Women
Subject: Business, international
The art of stardom
A discussion on the problems caused in the art world when some artists become celebrities is presented. The popularity of an artist can be due more to public relations rather than the quality of their work.
Publication Name: Utne Reader
Subject: General interest
- Abstracts: Onboard catering. Contract catering
- Abstracts: Investment agenda. All the world's a security. Gaining security on its investment
- Abstracts: Polish for an old board. Men who can't express love. Orient Express? That'll do nicely, sir
- Abstracts: End of a ritual. Environmentals call for EPA to drop feedlot permitting guidance
- Abstracts: Catering for the 21th century. The race for respect and recognition