Who chooses what?
New theories suggest that a child's sex may have less to do with chance than previously believed. Evidence indicates that well-off families tend to produce more males, and poorer families produce more females. This could be due to the evolutionary cycle.
Publication Name: The Economist (UK)
Subject: Business, international
What should I do with my life?
Po Bronson has published a book, titled What Should I Do With My Life?, which draws lessons from the flawed work habits and business models?associated with the Internet boom.
Publication Name: Red Herring
Subject: Computers and office automation industries
Bargains, with honor
Tourists can avail of many bargains at the numerous discount shops which have sprung up in Tokyo, Japan. A discussion of some of these special discount shops is presented.
Publication Name: Conde Nast Traveler
Subject: Travel, recreation and leisure
- Abstracts: Dobson's choice: health. Who's fit to teach
- Abstracts: Why no rhino? How to survive a recession Malaysian-style
- Abstracts: The ties that bind. A few nice men
- Abstracts: On the warpath. Uncertainty resolution and the timing of annuity purchases
- Abstracts: On the waterfront. What every child wants