Acquisitions: how to avoid implementation pitfalls and improve the odds of success
The most common causes of acquisitions failures in meeting the objectives of the buyers and the methods of miminimizing or preventing these problems are investigated. It was observed that the right time to take preemptive measures is before the closing of the deal, and the best investment is careful integration plannng. Details of the "Day One Plan", an integration planning model, are provided.
Publication Name: Global Business and Organizational Excellence
IBM tells how to succeed in E-business
International Business Machines Corp released at its Web site a list of guidelines that would help organizations be successful in online commerce. The guidelines include the importance of customer knowledge, integrating e-business with a company's core operations from the beginning, moving quickly when developing an e-business, focusing on the Internet and gearing e-business towards technology.
Publication Name: O'Dwyer's PR Services Report
The life and achievements of Jim Molyneux, an athlete is discussed, who has completed three Ironman competitions. He plans to take a break for a year and do triathlons and shorter courses. Jim believes that life is too much to worry about being diabetic, which shall not be a stumbling block in his career.
Publication Name: CA Magazine
- Abstracts: Know-how and asset complementarity and dynamic capability accumulation: the case of R&D. Pennzoil Company - PZL
- Abstracts: How to implement a strategy. Extending the competitive marketing strategy paradigm: the role of strategic reference points theory
- Abstracts: Electronic commerce and the threat of brand X. Happy new year? E-business management strategies
- Abstracts: Effects of different task factors on speed and preferences in Chinese handwriting. Psychometric evaluation of the Early/Late Preferences Scale
- Abstracts: Generic knowledge strategies in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry. Ceva regaining Galastop