Aligned values + good job fit = optimum performance
Management can spur growth by establishing an environment conducive for performance improvement. The method for enhancing performance is predicated upon the incorporation of organizational values and the insurance that individuals are inclined to the positions they aspire for. Organizational values influence the company's goals and its commitment to those goals. Proper job fit is also important because a person's interests and cognitive abilities is reflected on the type of performance he or she exudes.
Publication Name: National Productivity Review
Retail, realty and realism
Uniwide Holdings Inc., the Philippine retail conglomerate, reported net income of Ps763.41 million in 1996, an increase of 622% from Ps105.75 million in 1995. Uniwide Holdings, which had forecasted its 1996 net income at Ps731 million, is forecasting earnings growth of 25% for 1997. Uniwide Holdings forecasts that its stock market capitalization will total $2 billion by the year 2000.
Publication Name: Asiamoney
- Abstracts: Marketing performance measures: history and interrelationships. Dimensionalizing international market entry mode choice
- Abstracts: An unbelievable job: Norman Deska promotes the weird and wonderful. Hunter gatherer
- Abstracts: The politics of quantification. Rationality, politics and healthcare costing. The politics of business
- Abstracts: Sales call: American Health flexes its muscles to attract readers and advertisers
- Abstracts: Failure to pay withholding not willful per se. Postbankruptcy performance and management turnover. Predicting private company failure