All in the family
Empire Co. Ltd. VP and Sec. Paul David Sobey worked his way from the bottom to earn the position he currently holds in the family empire which his grandfather started in 1924. His first job was at H.R. Doane, where he worked as an accountant from 1978-1982. Aside from Empire, Sobey also holds key positions in the company's subsidiaries. He is the chairman, CEO and president of Atlantic Shopping Centers, the director of Sobeys Inc. and the director of Empire Co. Ltd.
Publication Name: CA Magazine
Jonathan Dandy interviews Terry Wells, director of customer service, J. Sainsbury plc
J. Sainsbury customer service chief Terry Wells stated that customer-focused service quality is a longstanding tradition that goes back to the company's beginnings. Wells stated that this commitment to service is behind the radical changes made to Sainsbury's principal business processes. He considers customer service to be the key to success in today's increasingly competitive business environment.
Publication Name: The Journal of Services Marketing
Albertson's Inc. - in Houston
Albertson's Inc. - in Houston.
Publication Name: Product Alert
- Abstracts: Mirror, mirror on the wall. Community initiative impacts elderly, loyal customers. Branding campaign: phase II
- Abstracts: On the valuation of an option to exchange interest rate for another. Valuation of adjustable rate mortgages with automatic stretching maturity
- Abstracts: A New Era in External/Internal Auditor Cooperation. Macro Gains for Micros. The External/Internal Auditor Relationship - Part 1
- Abstracts: A method for measuring the CO2 dead space volume in facial visors and respiratory protective devices in human subjects
- Abstracts: Multi-tier financial intermediation systems in formerly centrally planned economies. Regionalisation versus globalisation in European financial market integration: evidence from co-integration analyses