Analysts fear dollar decline could spin out of control
Bush Administration is assisting the Dollar fall because declining dollar implies increase in jobs and exports, which will then translate into increase in votes in the forthcoming presidential elections. David Gilmore and Michael Rosenberg, economists, warn of the risks of the dollar tumbling beyond control.
Publication Name: Global Finance
Earnings skewness and analyst forecast bias
The market makes adjustments for a portion of the skewness-induced bias,the earnings skewness is essentially connected to the bias of the economist . The forecast bias occurs when the mean has a different value fro m the median in an earnings distribution which is skewed .
Publication Name: The Journal of Accounting and Economics
Hedge this!: Greenspan admits he is worried about derivatives. Maybe you should be, too
Greenspan is worried about derivatives. In his speech, Greenspan cautioned dealers about concentration in derivatives market, particularly in credit derivative dealings.
Publication Name: Treasury & Risk Management
- Abstracts: Accountants and the costs of compliance. The EC social charter takes shape
- Abstracts: A 'systems approach' to trade show exhibiting. We must persuade the skeptical: proper pre-show planning is essential to success for exhibitors
- Abstracts: Hughes' cornerstone of continuous improvement: an internal evaluation and corrective action system
- Abstracts: Press before paper-when media and science collide. EU wrangles internally over safety of donated tissues and cells
- Abstracts: An examination of the time series properties of listed, privately held and failing firms. Endogenous parameter time series estimation of the Ohlson model: linear and nonlinear analyses