Back to the drawing board
New York firm Donovan Data Systems uses handmade paper and pen models to design a new computer interface in what it calls 'lo-fi' prototyping. This enables designers to experiment with a variety of interfaces with little complication. Once the designers have a solid idea of the desired interface, they move onto 'hi-fi' prototyping with computer software.
Publication Name: I.D.
One step forward, two steps back in the Middle East
The Middle East was the focus of a debate from various private and governmental agencies. The view of many experts was heard by the members of the house subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats and International Relations during a hearing held on10th February, 2004, on public diplomacy in the Middle East.
Publication Name: O'Dwyer's PR Services Report
Enforcement by the back door in US meat plants
The US Department of Agriculture's introduction of zero tolerance of pathogenic bacteria in meat purchased for the National School Lunch Program, is being seen as enforcement by the back door.
Publication Name: Animal Pharm
- Abstracts: Back to bartering basics. Protectionism is back... or is it? Old 'Uns Get Back in the Running for Health
- Abstracts: Factors influencing website traffic in the paid content market
- Abstracts: The certified financial planner board of standards. Inventory costing problems plague the American collectibles industry
- Abstracts: Hunting for hidden treasure. The case for staying in-house. Staying on top
- Abstracts: Plantation agriculture: its genesis, management, and role in the Malaysian economy. part 2 Biotech and the changing face of agriculture