Persistent profitability of technical analysis on foreign exchange markets?
The effect of technical analyses on the performance of subsequent policies and actions in the foreign exchange markets is analyzed using three cases. Results show that use of technical analyses is persistently profitable. Participants, however, tend to view short-term market risk as important and thus decide to forego some of the rules derived from technical analysis. This observation does not negate the theory on efficient learning.
Publication Name: Banca Nazionale Del Lavoro Quarterly Review
Taming the risks in emerging markets
Political risk insurance(PRI) can help ensure cash flow continuity and protect a companyEs benefits from the main concerns of doing business in developing economies. Simplicity, clarity, transparency and completeness should be the benchmarks in formulating a project agreement, inorder to lower the risk of loss.
Publication Name: Treasury & Risk Management
- Abstracts: Comparing the Hispanic and non-Hispanic markets: how different are they?
- Abstracts: Direct investment in South-East Asia by the NIEs: trends and prospects. part 2 Interdependence and dynamic linkages between the emerging stock markets of South Asia
- Abstracts: Make your mark now. EC = Empty squared? Let's make a management charge
- Abstracts: Talking tax. Negotiating skills: talking your way to success. Talking business
- Abstracts: Qualifying for head of household status is getting harder. Global franchising: current status and future challenges