The impact of switching costs on the customer satisfaction-loyalty link: mobile phone service in France
Loyalty programs and customer satisfaction programs will help a company to retain its customers. High switching costs for mobile phone users in France will not keep customers from changing their mobile phone company if they are not satisfied with their service.
Publication Name: The Journal of Services Marketing
The role of value change management in relationship dissolution: hygiene and motivational factors
The significance of retaining customer satisfaction in advertising sector is examined.
Publication Name: Journal of Marketing Management
- Abstracts: The impact of ethical sales behavior on customer satisfaction, trust and loyalty to the company: an emphirical study in the financial services industry
- Abstracts: The adoption of direct banking services. Customer relationship typologies and the nature of loyalty in Irish retail financial services
- Abstracts: The persistence of distance? The impact of technology on MNE motivations for foreign investment. Liability of foreignness in global competition? financial service affiliates in the city of London
- Abstracts: Cross-border acquisitions of US financial institutions: impact of macroeconomic factors. The effects of war risk on US financial markets
- Abstracts: siRNA becomes smart and intelligent. Design of a genome-wide siRNA library using an artificial neural network