Designing on the air
'Media Television,' a television program that is subtitled 'The Art and Science of Perception,' portrays the exaggerated perceptions of modern media by focusing on advertising and design. The program was initiated by Moses Znaimer, the president and executive producer of Toronto's City TV, and will help in increasing people's awareness and understanding of the field of graphic design.
Publication Name: I.D.
Using model-based expectations to predict voluntary turnover
The article examines the imbalance in employee's performance, his expectations and job satisfaction in order to understand the voluntary turnover behavior of trained sales force. The analysis of salespersons' behavior has significant implications for a firm's management system.
Publication Name: Research in Marketing
Designing compensation to boost sales performance
Ineffective incentive programs can misdirect the efforts of salespeople in many firms and their efforts can sometimes be at variance with organizational goals. Issues concerning the pitfalls associated with award and compensation programs are discussed.
Publication Name: National Productivity Review
- Abstracts: Decision making on the basis of expected cost variance: a fuzzy set approach. Measurement and combination of red flags to assess the risk of management fraud: a fuzzy set approach
- Abstracts: Reinventing trust. Trusting relationships. Independent streak
- Abstracts: Earnings management of firms subjected to product price controls. Exchange rate exposure among European firms: evidence from France, Germany and the UK
- Abstracts: Directly to the reader. Vale to Raymond Chambers
- Abstracts: Hunting for hidden treasure. The case for staying in-house. Staying on top