Factors influencing the resubstitution accuracy in multivariate classification analysis: implications for study design in ergonomics
A 'Nil model' Monte Carlo simulation study was conducted to evaluate the factors that influence resubstitution accuracy. Five factors, namely, sample size, number of candidate features, number of selected features, the proportion of sample sizes among the outcome groups and the correlation of the features were investigated. It was found that resubstitution bias is reduced if sample size is increased, the number of candidate features is decreased, the number of selected features is decreased, and the proportion of samples from each outcome groups is equalized.
Publication Name: Ergonomics
From vendor to partner: why and how leading companies collaborate with suppliers for competitive advantage
Many factors inhibit the successful collaborative relationships between companies and suppliers, such as low level of trust and differences that result in friction. A strong collaboration between the two parties lies on what they do togethh er, what they perceive of each other and the manner by which they interact. Details of several successful partnerships between leading companies and suppliers are presented.
Publication Name: Global Business and Organizational Excellence
Do exchange hazards always foster relational governance? An empirical test of the role of communication
The impact of organizational communication on dealer-supplier relationship is examined. Regression analysis is used for the study.
Publication Name: Research in Marketing
- Abstracts: China flounders over project financing. Listing of Chinese state assets lures foreign investors
- Abstracts: The influence of self-interest and ethical considerations on managers' evaluation judgments
- Abstracts: Buyer-supplier relations in the UK automotive industry: strategic implications of the Japanese manufacturing model
- Abstracts: Buyer-supplier relations in the UK automotive industry: strategic implications of the Japanese manufacturing model. part 2
- Abstracts: Supermarkets and suppliers in the United Kingdom: system integration, information and control(Studies of Information Flows in Interorganizational Networks)