Financial Reports for Employees
Though financial reports do not have to be supplied by employers to employees in Canada, many companies choose to do so because: 1) they recognize the employee's rights on moral or ethical grounds, 2) it improves productivity, 3) it reduces employee's uncertainty and increases her loyalty, 4) it conveys special messages and 5) it reduces wage demands. The format should be simplified, but not to the point of insulting the intelligence of employees. Increases and decreases in product demand might be included to shed some light on job security. Large numbers are best listed in terms of numbers per employee rather than lump sums. Some accounting for pension funds would be in order as they are a valid employee concern. A company financial report for employees can greatly enhance the relationship between employer and workers.
Publication Name: CA Magazine
Latin America's financial planner
'Latin American Finance' is a magazine that is published in Spanish and circulated to top executives in 26 Latin American countries. Subscriptions are increased through the use of business reply cards. Latin American Finance, which focuses on financial events occurring in the U.S., Japan and Europe, is careful not to translate directly from English to Spanish, since cultural differences make some direct translations inappropriate. The magazine written and published in New York City has 22,000 subscribers, who are reached through a Panamanian distribution center.
Publication Name: ZIP-Target Marketing
- Abstracts: Financial and estate planning trends. Trends in financial and estate planning. Competitive convergence in the financial services markets
- Abstracts: Design for killing. Design's final frontier. 2000 Design Sourcebook
- Abstracts: Engineers with ethics. The final frontier
- Abstracts: Boeing bets on leasing and financing. Historical financing of small- and medium-size enterprises. Brave new world of financing at UPS
- Abstracts: Venture Capital Risk Financing for Growing Companies. Venture capital in the high-yield institutional market. A unique venture