Health care facilities
Health care providers have strong fundamentals and high visibility which usually translates into higher multiples. A panel of investment analysts are very positive about the health care services sector, noting that health care stocks are free of international risks and their services are always in demand. Health care stocks are expected to perform well due to growing demand from the aging baby boomer population. Hospitals and other providers are expected to continue consolidating in an effort to boost cost efficiency.
Publication Name: The Wall Street Transcript
UK health services firm Synergy Healthcare has good growth potential and its shares are currently regarded as good value. Synergy should benefit from the growing trend for NHS support services to be outsourced.
Publication Name: Investors Chronicle
Comparing the impact of news: a tale of three health care sectors
A research is conducted on three sectors of the health care industry to analyze the impact of negative news on the equity returns of the firms.
Publication Name: Journal of Business Finance and Accounting
- Abstracts: Green marketing and green places: a taxonomy for the destination marketer. Trust and co-operation in business relationship development: exploring the influence of national values
- Abstracts: Audit and accountability in the privatization process: the role of the National Audit Office. Influence of Value for Money Audit on Public Adminstrations: Looking Beyond Appearances
- Abstracts: Hook-SupeRx Inc. The impact of current-valued data on the predictive judgments of investors. Pharmacia
- Abstracts: The TQM route to the top of the class. The Character Group. Tribal Group
- Abstracts: Tax breaks on the Isle of Man. Share Redemption: 1981 Act Leaves the Lines Blurred