Hreggvi??r's Revenge: Supernatural Forces in Gongu-Hrolf's saga
Gongu-Hrolfs saga extensively incorporates supernatural motifs that have defined the characteristics of the fornaldarsogur. Some argue the fornalarsogurs are not carefully constructed, that their strength lies in the plot and the use of supernatural motifs are dismissed as clumsy and arbitrary. However this article presents the supernatural and the natural worlds as interdependent on one another.
Publication Name: PR News
Smooth talking: do high-tech formulas reverse time or merely waste it?
Ads for both Ethocyn and Cellex-C anti-aging creams use half-face models to show the results thus there is no need for expensive testing that outright claims would require. Johnson & Johnson have tested their Renova for FDA approval. All of the anti-aging treatments are costly and time consuming.
Publication Name: The New York Times Magazine
Trying to bury the wall
The collapse of the Berlin Wall in 1989 was supposed to obliterate the memory of Germany's divided past. It is therefore ironic that tourists in the 1990s are as interested in the wall's remnants as in Berlin's other attractions.
Publication Name: Conde Nast Traveler
Subject: Travel, recreation and leisure
- Abstracts: Screening for peptide drug from the natural repertoire of biodiverse protein folds. Soft landing for protein chips
- Abstracts: Brass 'n' tax. Recovering hidden values in retail lease portfolios. Lease or Finance - Which Way to Go?
- Abstracts: Managing stress. Managing vertebrates in cover crops: A first study. Appropriateness of international heat stress standards for use in tropical agricultural environments
- Abstracts: Harrow considers opting out of national pay bargaining. Two of MB's Offerings Based on Board Games
- Abstracts: Turning the tide for the industry. World's best