'Business 2.0' for the non-technical
Imagine Media is publishing Business 2.0 beginning July 1998. The new periodical targets executives and non-technical people from different backgrounds who recognize the significance of technology in their professional and personal lives. Initial circulation of the monthly publication including subscriber and newsstand sales has been set at 125,000. The periodical's newsstand price has been set at $4.99.
Publication Name: Business Marketing
Paths of least resistance
A global trend for labyrinth circuits has gained enough momentum to attract mainstream interest in their potential for emotional, spiritual, and even physical healing. A brief history of labyrinths and its place in contemporary world is presented.
Publication Name: I.D.
- Abstracts: An Up and Down Year for Media. In media, at least, the recession is ending. Embracing new media
- Abstracts: EBDI: the standards are coming. SETing standards for Internet commerce. Are private sector standards enough? An example from public sector hospitals in New Zealand
- Abstracts: Value co-production: intellectual origins and implications for practice and research. Business documents should work for you
- Abstracts: Geritol Extend goes for the old. Medieval measures. When bar codes aren't good enough
- Abstracts: Land of the setting sun? Site uncertainty, allocation uncertainty, and superfund liability valuation. Contaminated land: keep out?