Integration of consumer and management in NPD
The demand for manufacturers to use quality improvement and innovation (NPD) has generated intense pressure for methods and practices involved in generating new ideas and the manufacture of new products. The objective is to keep customers satisfied while gaining a competitive advantage. Enhancing the NPD process through qualitative research entails a thorough understanding of customer wants and needs and the employment of a set of creative processes for the application of such understanding to NPD idea generation.
Publication Name: Journal of the Market Research Society
Lead customers to HMR success
Lack of time has led to the popularity of the home meal replacement market (HMR) throughout the foodservice industry. It is estimated that by year 2000 food will be served in about 15 minutes compared to 2 1/2 hours of traditional cooking. Advanced technology in food production, handling and preservation led to the HMR operation. Ten elements to successful HMR handling aimed at shaping consumer's purchasing decisions are provided.
Publication Name: I.D.
Cut out the middleman
Issues are presented concerning the techniques which can be used to reduce costs when resourcing professional services. The role of the specialist legal advisor in assisting the accountant is discussed.
Publication Name: Accountancy
- Abstracts: International investment restrictions and closed-end country fund prices. Short Sales Restrictions and Kings on the Mean Variance Frontier
- Abstracts: Integrated order fulfillment helps customer service take off at British Airways. "It's customer loyalty, stupid": nurturing and measuring what really matters
- Abstracts: Integrating crop and livestock production in Inland Northwest farming systems. Soil quality and profitability of biodynamic and conventional farming systems: a review
- Abstracts: Earnings management of firms subjected to product price controls. Exchange rate exposure among European firms: evidence from France, Germany and the UK
- Abstracts: Competition. 'Jefford Amendment' may impact on pet drugs. The impact of deregulation on price and non-price competition in the Portuguese deposits market