Knowledge structures of prospectors, analyzers, and defenders: content, structure, stability, and performance
The different knowledge structures of managers from Australian firms, with regards to the level of attention and actions towards annual reports are investigated. Results show that actual strategic themes and issues demonstrate alignment with strategic types found in the Miles and Snow model. The use of the results in measuring content and structure of knowledge-based structures is discussed.
Publication Name: Strategic Management Journal
Capital budgeting for new projects: on the role of auditing in information acquisition
The importance of information management for auditing in new startups capital budgeting is discussed.
Publication Name: The Journal of Accounting and Economics
- Abstracts: Agreement between top management teams and expectations for post acquisition performance. How to pick the right partner
- Abstracts: The next century - prospects for space. The space risk and commercial space insurance. Supplying earth-observation data from space
- Abstracts: The next century - prospects for space. Earth observations in Europe - growth and prospects. Priorities for global ecology now and in the next century
- Abstracts: Environmental reporting and changing corporate environmental performance. The choice of discount rate for external reporting purposes: considerations for standard setting
- Abstracts: Canada to seek proposals for troubled subs. Sugar sees Pentagon contract opportunities for Norhtrop Grumman. Raytheon gains $250 million missile engineering contract change