Lowering the boom: Researchers explore how to design the noise out of aircraft
The International Civil Aviation Organization has currently called for airplane noise to fall between 86 to 102 decibels within an airport's bounds. The Silent Aircraft Initiative which is a three-year program sponsored by CMI, is looking to outperform current European efforts to reduce airplane noise by 10 decibels by 2020.
Publication Name: I.D.
Investor protection and the liquidity of cross-listed securities: evidence from the ADR market
The relationship between firm liquidity and investor protection is analyzed by focusing on American Depository Receipts Market.
Publication Name: Journal of Banking & Finance
- Abstracts: Going to the government, cap in hand. How to avoid the trap of insider dealing. How can we protect our ideas?
- Abstracts: Thorough research may reduce the risk of audit even in unclear areas
- Abstracts: Marketing journals and the research assessment exercise. Mapping out the landscape of marketing journals. Developing teaching strategies for research methods that are appropriate to the learning styles of marketing communication students
- Abstracts: Marriott makes the business case for an innovative total rewards strategy. At Raytheon Six Sigma works, too, to improve HR management processes
- Abstracts: From black sheep to aspiring business partner: HR's turnaround at Delaware Investments. Work and the human spirit flourish together at the Sommer Barnard Ackerson law firm