Lucent's Venture Unit Prospers Amid Company Pain
Lucent Venture Partners is the venture capital unit of Lucent Technologies which John Hanley set up in 1998. Now, as Lucent Technologies' stock has fallen to 1/4 of its peak value, Lucent Venture Partners continues steadily to invest backing up 40 companies none of whom has gone out of business.
Publication Name: Treasury & Risk Management
The myth of the unique decomposability: specializing the Herfindahl and entropy measures?
An evaluation is presented of the current use of the entropy (E) and Herfindahl (H) measures. Topics include the assertion that the H meassure is more stable and versatile than the E measure, along with a mathematical proof.
Publication Name: Strategic Management Journal
- Abstracts: Property-related debt: a map of the minefield. Flexibility and the food industry's future
- Abstracts: Work-related problems in metal handling tasks in Bangladesh: obstacles to the development of safety and health measures
- Abstracts: The next century - prospects for space. The space risk and commercial space insurance. Supplying earth-observation data from space
- Abstracts: The effect of rock phosphate-enriched compost on the yield and phosphorus nutrition of rye grass. International conference on agricultural production and nutrition: abstracts and closing address
- Abstracts: Farmers' commitment to continued use of the late spring soil nitrogen test