Measuring moral judgement and the implications of cooperative education and rule-based learning
The abilities of solving work related moral problems by rural employees and the positive influence of rural learning and co-operative education on these abilities is evaluated, by using Defining Issue Test proposed by Rest (1986).
Publication Name: Accounting and Finance
The role and importance of Benchmarking Competitive Online Performance (B-COP) in assessment of online competition by marketers is discussed. Case studies of well-known companies having a strong online presence are presented.
Publication Name: Marketing Research: A Magazine of Management & Applications
The author discusses the IRS' one-member, one-vote policy for cooperatives and argues that an alternative voting base, one based on patronage, should be permitted.
Publication Name: Taxes: The Tax Magazine
- Abstracts: Discussion of total quality management and the choice of information and reward systems. Too busy to mind the business? Monitoring by directors with multiple board appointments
- Abstracts: Measuring intra-operative interference from distraction and interruption observed in the operating theatre. Toward development of a computer-based methodology for evaluating and reducing medication administration errors
- Abstracts: Integrating crop and livestock production in Inland Northwest farming systems. Soil quality and profitability of biodynamic and conventional farming systems: a review
- Abstracts: Capital budgeting practices and complementarity relations in the transition to modern manufacture: a field-based analysis
- Abstracts: International momentum strategies. Is the international convergence of capital adequacy regulation desirable? Public Offerings of State-Owned And Privately-Owned Enterprises: An International Comparison