Measuring the tilt of the pelvis
A device that can be used in measuring the forward-backward rotation of the pelvis has been developed. The simple device consists of a small rod, or an 'antenna' which, once attached to the skin of the sacrum, follows pelvic movement. The antenna is supposed to show the 'actual' rotation of the pelvis or any alteration in its position through a measurement of the rotation of a set of easily palpable landmarks. Through palpation, each landmark will be easily identified and its spatial coordinates can then be measured with a palpator.
Publication Name: Ergonomics
Governance mechanisms and equity prices
The interaction and effects of corporate external governance and internal shareholder governance on the firm's equity prices are evaluated.
Publication Name: Journal of Finance
- Abstracts: Teledesic - the beginning of the space infrastructure of the future
- Abstracts: Buyer/supplier partnering in British industry: the automotive and telecommunications sectors. Lessons learned from a decade of partnering
- Abstracts: IMS Gets the Numbers Together. Wells-Gardner gets Chicago award. Irradiation of feed gets US okay
- Abstracts: Analyses of the distribution of security market model prediction errors for daily returns data. Evidence on income measurement properties of ASR No. 190 and SFAS No. 33 data
- Abstracts: Regular saving makes sense. A tradition and its inheritors