The effects of barge shocks on soybean basis levels in Arkansas: A study of market integration
The response of Arkansas Delta and Gulf soybean basis levels to barge rate shocks is investigated. The results suggest that basis levels react negatively to an increase in the barge rate, implying the burden of higher transportation costs are at least in part transmitted to the farm level.
Publication Name: Agribusiness
Splenda's marketing efforts are rapped as not so sweet
The criticisms of the marketing strategy for Splenda Sweetner are presented.
Publication Name: O'Dwyer's PR Services Report
- Abstracts: Database marketing cuts costs of 'blitzkrieg' approach. Amex charges into database marketing. Survey: sitcoms score high with marketing executives
- Abstracts: Evaluating the effects of bilingual traffic signs on driver performance and safety. Visual attention while driving: sequences of eye fixations made by experiences and novice drivers
- Abstracts: A cognitive perspective on manual assembly. Ergonomics of ergonomic chairs: a study of adjustability features
- Abstracts: Assessing the survival of transgenic plant DNA in the human gastrointestinal tract. A transformation method for obtaining marker-free plants of a cross-pollinating and vegetatively propagated crop
- Abstracts: Characterization and identification of vaccine candidate proteins through analysis of the group A Streptococcus surface proteome