Pepperidge Farm scores legal PR knockout over Nabisco
Nabisco has been ordered by a federal judge to discontinue selling its CatDog line of crackers because it infringes on the trademark of Pepperidge Farm's Goldfish Tiny Crackers line. The judge ruled that Nabisco's fish-shaped crackers were too similar in appearance to Pepperidge Farm's goldfish cracker line. Goldfish Tiny Crackers are the best-selling crackers in the US.
Publication Name: O'Dwyer's PR Services Report
New accountancy education requirements: tax issues
The educational requirements in most states effective in 2000 which must precede the CPA examination is the focus of this article. The requirement of 150 college-level hours is a major change for the profession.
Publication Name: Taxes: The Tax Magazine
- Abstracts: Guidelines issued on spinning off controlled corps. RJR Nabisco securities: 1991 tax issues. RUMA issues sheep and cattle guidelines
- Abstracts: U.S. household finance in the 1990s. The new face of interactive advertising. Opt in or Opt out?
- Abstracts: Clash of the color czars. Tasty treats sweeten profits: grand finales. New Programs and Profits Clash
- Abstracts: Regular saving makes sense. A tradition and its inheritors
- Abstracts: Revitalized junk bond market open to small issuers. Global junk bond trailblazer. The cost of bond covenant restrictions on the disposition of assets