Raining on evolution's parade
The pictorial sequence of ape to hominid to man, intended to simplify the difficult concept of evolution, is found to be inaccurate, misunderstood and misleading. The illustrations depicting evolution, which shows the sequence lined up as if on parade, beginning from a hunched, long-armed gibbon and ending with a rigidly upright modern man, is disputed, since it is emphasized that evolution of hominids proceeded erratically, and although they share a common ancestor, they did not evolve in orderly single file.
Publication Name: I.D.
The importance of branding in the modern business and the process of building a vibrant and effective six sigma brand is presented.
Publication Name: Marketing Research: A Magazine of Management & Applications
- Abstracts: Shopping for protection in a soft market. Messy business
- Abstracts: Driving ambition. Better to give. Jarrett/Favre Driving Adventure, Inc. (JVTT)
- Abstracts: Production rising again after decline. After the Fall. The Decline and Fall of the PBM
- Abstracts: Taking a Tip from Marlboro's Macho. Morris's dance finds plenty of fans. Jim Thompson Tells How Philip Morris Hit the Top
- Abstracts: Silicon Valley and its lesson for Europe. 'Clintech' draws mixed reviews. Europe's budget puzzle