Recruiting via Internet on the rise
Different Internet tools such as Web sites and e-mail discussion lists are utilized to hiring employees. Most companies no longer use newspaper ads in recruiting personnel staff. Online employment databases like the Monster Board's (http://www.monster.com) allows employers to post job vacancies for 60 days. Furthermore, consultancies such as Judith Cashman and Associates (http://www.jc-a.com/) and Marshall Consultants (http://www.marshallconsultants.com) provide global recruitment.
Publication Name: Business Marketing
Project Space Vision
In a survey of young space professionals by Project Space Vision regarding the most important goals for space activity received significant support. The Internet and the World Wide Web were used to quickly and powerfully reach potential contributors. The need for a business policy for civil space business was also stressed. Recommendations for moving ahead in space technologies were also mentioned.
Publication Name: Space Policy
AHDA 2000: Net profits or a tangled Web?
The UK Animal Health Distributor's Association discussed the threats and opportunities presented by Internet trading in pharmaceuticals, at the annual conference.
Publication Name: Animal Pharm
- Abstracts: Selling via the Internet, growing the portrait market pose challenges in France, too. A little can go a long way with recycling
- Abstracts: Embracing the enemy. Joint MLK celebration
- Abstracts: Knit your own internet stock - a guide to mindshare. Trader secrets. FTSE undergoes major changes to deal with globalisation
- Abstracts: The education treasurer. The great stock option mystery. Silver lining to tech stock clouds?
- Abstracts: The relative importance of common factors across the European equity markets. Compensation vouchers and equity markets: Evidence from Hungary