Risk-learning process in forming willingness-to-pay for egg safety
The risk-learning process through which individuals form their willingness-to-pay (WTP) is examined. In order to enhance comparability of the studies, it is necessary to control the nature of risks, the situation of respondents in facing the risk, the way the risk-related information is conveyed, and individual's knowledge about the risk.
Publication Name: Agribusiness
An outlook of consumer spending patterns in the United States, by 2025, is presented.
Publication Name: Marketing Research: A Magazine of Management & Applications
Family structure, materialism, and compulsive buying: a reinquiry and extension
Family structure has an effect upon the materialism of family members.
Publication Name: Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- Abstracts: Alliances dominate marketing race on the information highway. MCI, Sprint gun for AT&T's 800 market share
- Abstracts: Bell-Boeing gains $817 million order for Osprey aircraft material. Bell-Boeing gains $22.2 million for V-22 Osprey program
- Abstracts: Northrop aide urges splitting ships funding; killing subs yard costly. Northrop Grumman seeks stability in navy orders for ships
- Abstracts: Playing the fool. More of the same. A case of moving the furniture: Contemporary management methods have almost nothing to do with running a business
- Abstracts: Military brass cite need for ships, reporters, JSFs, tankers