Rules- versus judgement-based accounting disclosure in the UK
A comparative analysis of accounting disclosure based on rules and based on judgements being adopted by business enterprises is provided.
Publication Name: Journal of Accounting and Public Policy
Information content and timing of earnings announcements
The impact of China Securities Regulatory Commission's financial disclosure regulations on stock prices is examined.
Publication Name: Journal of Business Finance and Accounting
- Abstracts: AN G: Rules of engagement. Qualified audit reports: Please don't show them to the FRRP
- Abstracts: Decisive action. A fog of disbelief
- Abstracts: Information-based trading, price impact of trades, and trade autocorrelation. Penny pricing and the components of spread and depth changes
- Abstracts: Using disclosure to influence herd behavior and alter competition. Unintended consequences of regulating disclosures: the case of regulation fair disclosure
- Abstracts: Despite dem rumblings, senate approves army secretary appointee