Rumsfeld says military is funded adequately
The US Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld disputed the feeling that military programs are inadequately funded. He states that although the Department of Defense budget has gone up every year, some areas of the military budget are constrained severely.
Publication Name: Defense Today
Congress backs funding of 7 ships , LCS, JSF, Osprey
The author examines the U.S. Navy's fiscal budget for 2004 approved by Congress. Topics include funding of ship building, funding for military aircraft, and approval of production of the V-22 Osprey.
Publication Name: Navy News & Undersea Technology
- Abstracts: Stock returns and real activity: a century of evidence. Futures-trading activity and stock price volatility. Heteroskedasticity in stock returns
- Abstracts: Revenue Reconciliation Act - nickels and dimes add up. How to establish separate lines of business
- Abstracts: When growth and stability turned to disaster. Sizing up for the future. Taking a calculated risk
- Abstracts: Bush seen hammering Iraq in State of the Union Address. 2003: Hang on for a fast ride-analysis. Countdown to Iraq: War seen soon, perhaps this week
- Abstracts: Lawmakers say meager Navy ship funds will savage contractors. New destroyer to command innovative technology