Sales call: American Health flexes its muscles to attract readers and advertisers
In interviews and panel discussion format, American Health magazine's executive department discusses its strategy for attracting readers and advertisers. American Health is a magazine the addresses the fitness revolution from the broad basis of nutrition, exercise, mental health and medical news. By keeping the tone of magazine upbeat and informative, American Health has been able to make itself an attractive medium for advertising dollars. Currently, American Health boasts a circulation of 85,000, with a reading score of 83 percent and an estimated number of times each reader reads the magazine of 3.3.
Publication Name: Madison Avenue
Stocking fillers with some value
Rare documents such as historical papers and letters signed by famous people can be bought as gifts from John Wilson (Autographs) Ltd. Such documents could rise in value, and some have commanded a good price at auctions. Handwritten documents tend to have a higher value than documents that are typed with a signature. The value of a document may also depend on whether it is linked to a figure which is attracting public interest. This type of investment can involve risks, and some documents have a largely sentimental value.
Publication Name: Investors Chronicle
- Abstracts: Assessing hierarchical differences in job-related attitudes and turnover among retail managers. Improving the Profitability of Retail Merchandising Decisions - Revisited
- Abstracts: Space and human security. Spae futures and human security
- Abstracts: An unbelievable job: Norman Deska promotes the weird and wonderful. Hunter gatherer
- Abstracts: U.S. household finance in the 1990s. The new face of interactive advertising. Opt in or Opt out?
- Abstracts: An empirical study of bank loan officers' functional fixation on agricultural co-operatives and their reported earnings