Series 4000 Land Surveyor
The Series 4000 Land Surveyor won a gold award in the equuipment category of the 1992 I.D. Annual Design review. The Land Surveyor is a modular GPS survey system for single-person topography and boundary mapping. It was designed for on-site use and houses sensitive electronic components. Nevertheless, its designers have given it rugged features such as protective ribbing and rubber-clad front panels to enable reliable measurements under rough conditions. The design is the work of Daniele De Iuliis Industrial Design of San Francisco, CA, for Trimble Navigation in Sunnyvale, CA.
Publication Name: I.D.
Merry Land & Investment Co
Merry Land and Investment Co has finally caught the market's interest after Pres W. Tennent Houston bought 25,000 shares at 10 3/4 last Sep 10, 1992. Tennent calimed that he was encouraged by possible acquisitions of residential properties at satisfactory price levels. The company is set to purchase more properties after getting an additional $25 million in unsecured credit line. Analysts Robert Frank and Catherine Creswell are bullish about the stock which is projected to reach $1.10 earning per share in 1992.
Publication Name: The Insiders' Chronicle
The art of investment
The arts have attracted investment into Manchester England with over 100 million pounds sterling coming to Greater Manchester from lottery funds in the two years to Oct 1997. The Bridgewater Hall has attracted funds prior to the lottery being set up, and private sector funds are matching awards from the lottery for the Lowry Centre, Salford. The arts sector is important as a employer and an attraction for foreign investors so can generate wealth as well as improve living standards.
Publication Name: Investors Chronicle
- Abstracts: Reinventing trust. Angel investors and the market for angel investments. Beating interest chill
- Abstracts: Consolidation principles and practices for the UK government sector. UK pig sector facing collapse, says industry
- Abstracts: Getting more from your agency. The ad couple. Ad agency - PR company marriages: How are they working out?
- Abstracts: Corporatism and intraprofessional hegemony: a study of regulation and internal social order. Corporate social responsibility: a third way? An interview with Sir Geoffrey Owen
- Abstracts: Planned audit quality. The six values of a quality culture