Strategic groups as subsets of strategic scope groups in the Belgian brewing industry
It has been possible to identify five strategic scope groups (SSGs) within the Belgian brewing industry. Within the SSGs, there are a number of strategic groups (SGs), within which companies compete against each other in a similar way. There are performance differences between firms within an SG, and this indicates the existence of isolating mechanisms. There are mobility mechanisms surrounding SSGs, and these lead to marked performance differentials.
Publication Name: Strategic Management Journal
Boeing hosts producer symposium in Hanoi
The Boeing Co. has hosted the first Aerospace Manufacturing Symposium in Hanoi, in cooperation with the Ministry of Planning and Investment of the government of Vietnam, during the 2004 U.S. Presidential election campaign. It aims to help participants for understanding the way in which Vietnam can establish a viable aviation industry and create new business relationships.
Publication Name: Defense Today
- Abstracts: Generic knowledge strategies in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry. Ceva regaining Galastop
- Abstracts: Strategy and strategic choice: the case of telecommunications. The value of formal planning for strategic decisions: a comment
- Abstracts: Opportunities are available for distributions from plans upon the participant's death. Minimizing taxes on excess retirement distributions and accumulations
- Abstracts: Property-related debt: a map of the minefield. Flexibility and the food industry's future
- Abstracts: Opportunities are available for distributions from plans upon the participant's death. part 2 Plan distributions due to sale of employer may be eligible for special tax treatment