The NBA announces retail program
The National Basketball Association is embarking on a retail program that will developed unified NBA-branded visual impact zones at retail. The Global Retail Environment Program (GREP) will furnish retailers with components of the recently-opened NBA store in New York City, such as custom-built fixturing; player appearances and other special events; and videos of game action highlights. 555 DFM/Automatic Inc will collaborate with NBA to assist retailers in customizing fixtures and displays for the different visual-impact area sizes, which include the 50- to 200-sq-ft NBA Zone; the 200- to 350-sq-ft NBA Court; and the 350- to 600-sq-ft NBA Shop.
Publication Name: Creative
Use of partnerships in a real estate gift program
A study was conducted to examine the financial viability of partnership applications of real property gifts. Taxpayers want to minimize their federal estate tax liability. These payers often avail of annual gift tax exclusions amounting to $10,000 per donee per year as a method of avoiding gift tax liability. However, such a method is constrained by an equivalent decline in living standards. Thus, donors adjust by transfering real property to a limited partnership and applying gifts of partnership interests.
Publication Name: Journal of Partnership Taxation
The Pierpont Morgan Library Signage Program
The signage program of the Pierpont Mrgan Library in New York, NY, won a gold award in the graphics category of the 1992 I.D. Annual Design Review. Aside from its overall simplicity, elegance and excellent choice of materials, the signage program was also praised for avoiding a single design scheme. Each sign was done to match the environment in which it is found, a decision that was deemed very appropriate for the architectural environment of the library.
Publication Name: I.D.
- Abstracts: Consequences of preferred return provisions in a partnership agreement. The accountant's role in preparing and amending partnership or LLC agreements
- Abstracts: The strategic exercise of options: development cascades and overbuilding in real estate markets. Real interest rates and inflation: an ex-ante empirical analysis
- Abstracts: A longitudinal assessment of change in sales force turnover. Adlife in San Antonio, Texas: it isn't what most outsiders expect
- Abstracts: When is adjustment due to partners' retirement made? Dune writing case. Writing made easy
- Abstracts: The career prospects of female MBAs. Prospects for small business in Poland's future. Drawing prospects into your web