The World of Teleconferencing - Where Do You Fit In?
Teleconferencing is now accepted and used by business. This comes after a rather slow start. Growth for this industry is expected to be 100 percent annually. Benefits for companies often come in unexpected ways. Mistakes can be discussed and corrected. Teleconferencing can take many forms: video alone, graphics, graphics with video, electronic blackboards and interactive notation devices. The quality of the transmissions has improved and the costs have come down substantially. Equipment selection is difficult and requires careful planning.
Publication Name: Telemarketing
Taking advantage of barter in radio
An analysis of bartering activities in the radio broadcasting industry reveals that such activity should be solicited and encouraged because they are viable alternatives to cash. Bartering, however, is not a permanent nor absolute solution to business downturns but can provide economic incentives for stations and business. Radio stations have been actively bartering media time for goods or services that are used in-house and this activity has been not analyzed until now.
Publication Name: The Journal of Services Marketing
Credits where credits are due
Setting up a business involves many tasks and some such as tax planning can be overlooked. The benefits of claiming input tax credits on start-up costs are examined and the importance of registering early for this is described.
Publication Name: CA Magazine
- Abstracts: The two-sided nature of a futures contract: its meaning and relevance to OTC derivatives. The ins and outs of calls and puts
- Abstracts: The role of trust in the marketing activities of entrepreneurs establishing new ventures. Implementing and measuring the effectiveness of internal marketing
- Abstracts: Legal liability of agents and brokers. Getting on the Internet and making it work for you. Mid-year election changes for cafeteria plan benefits
- Abstracts: The behavior of secondary market prices of LDC syndicated loans. Why do underwriters charge low underwriting fees for initial public offerings in Taiwan?
- Abstracts: The problems of being a businesswoman. The gender divide lives. No gender gap?