New CommonHealth CEO eyes global scene; Bashe aims to continue client-centered way of business in Europe
CommonHealth Worldwide CEO Gil Bashe is planning to embark on a customer-focused business initiative in Europe. Under his stewardship, CommonHealth will establish a corporate structure that centers on cooperation among its different business units. He believes that by focusing CommonHealth's services to the needs of its clients, the company will grow accordingly. In line with this philosophy, he decided to remain as global director of Hill & Knowlton's health and pharmaceutical division, a sister company of CommonHealth.
Publication Name: Business Marketing
Phytopharm: Chinese checkers
Phytopharm aims to produce viable drugs from Chinese remedies. The company has suffered a delay in thelaunch of a product for eczema following a decision by the Medicine's Control Agency in the UK to ask for more information. The company using whole plants to make drugs and this can give rise to quality control problems. The company's shares could be affected if Fisons were to withdraw from a licensing agreement. Phytopharm needs an agreement for the US and forecasts for results for 1998 have assumed this will occur.
Publication Name: Investors Chronicle
- Abstracts: Thumbs up for Glaxo. Drug deal uncertain. Harsh medicine boosts Fisons' prospects
- Abstracts: Tips on value for your money. Make your income grow and grow
- Abstracts: The elusive case for investing overseas. Unique bonds guide
- Abstracts: Why too much money can spell trouble. Low ratings outshine interest rate fears
- Abstracts: Building materials: still tough. A river runs through it