A framework for the analysis of interview data from multiple field research sites
Enhancing trustworthiness in field research studies through the application of a qualitative study design is analyzed. The link between analytical protocol, research question and research design was also taken into account. Particular attention was made on the systematic analytical protocol to ensure that the collection and analysis of qualitative data was complete and unbiased. The results showed that the collected data were fully and impartially analyzed by means of the analytical protocol.
Publication Name: Accounting and Finance
Evidence on opinion shopping from audit opinion conservatism
Krishnan's 1994 work is extended to examine the relationship between independent auditor switching and the audit opinion decisions of predecessor and successor auditors prior to and following the switch. Findings do not indicate any difference in the treatment of clients who did not switch auditors and those who switched in the pre-switch and post-switch years. In fact, clients who switched received relatively conservative treatment from their former and current auditors.
Publication Name: Journal of Accounting and Public Policy
- Abstracts: Better decision making for better business. Does the rhetoric of customer service match the reality? Shareholder value and the market in corporate control in OECD countries
- Abstracts: Training evaluation: prescription for improvement. The impact of automation on direct labor costs
- Abstracts: Management accounting changes for new automated environments. part 2 The Dingell hearings: accounting on trial
- Abstracts: PC:SOLVE. A new software tool for marketing analysis. A theory of role stress in boundary spanning positions of marketing organizations
- Abstracts: Recession: It's not all bad news. Companies take stories straight to customers with custom publishing. The rise and fall of a market leader: frozen foods in the U.K