Tracking the communications technology EXPLOSION
The New Orleans Convention Center to be held on Jan 14-16, 1993 during the INFOCOMM International will showcase the products of innovations in video, data and graphic projection systems, LCD panels, monitors, sound systems, laser pointers, switching and imaging devices, screens and slide and overhead projectors. The event will also feature tutorials, seminars and an address about the communication industry. There will also be handing out of awards for the best products on display. Although 267 exhibitors have already promised to display their wares, 350 are expected to participate.
Publication Name: Business Marketing
A New Beginning for Electronically-Saturated Metro Areas
An earth station for satellite communication, a fiber cable link to business districts and an industrial park are all components of the world's first satellite communication center and office park complex. Such a system avoids the electronically saturated environment in large metropolitain areas through high technology. This complex, the Teleport, will be located in the Staten Island Industrial Park.
Publication Name: Telemarketing
- Abstracts: The Future of Communications Technology. Realising a Vision. Opportunities Provided by the New Communications Technologies
- Abstracts: Cellular Mobile Communications and Its Impact on Metro Areas
- Abstracts: UK technology. New Technology: Electronic Mail. Bookham Technology
- Abstracts: Setting Accounting Standards for Nationalised Industries. Accounting for the planet's survival
- Abstracts: Workers and Technology: The Necessary Joint Basis for Organizational Effectiveness. Getting organizational buy-in for benchmarking: environmental management at Weyerhaeuser