Trust me-I'm a super consultant
The payments received by the propriety of unions from superannuation consultants are investigated. The federal government has proposed to amend relevant legislation for reserving or limiting the use of the terms such as financial planner and financial adviser to certain persons who have a proper authority under a dealer's license which ensures that the public are not misleaded by inappropriate descriptions.
Publication Name: CA Charter
Managed investments, managed disclosures: financial services reform in practice
A study examining implications of a recent legislation in Australia, requiring financial services to report on social considerations applicable to their portfolio management, is presented.
Publication Name: Accounting, Auditing and Accountability
Bet you can't have just one
A minimum of one financial expert for each board is a must, according to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. But the reasons why one financial expert is not enough are discussed.
Publication Name: Treasury & Risk Management
- Abstracts: The chairman's statement and corporate financial performance. The incremental effect of narrative accounting information in corporate annual reports
- Abstracts: Lieberman sees fighter planes cut, not canceled; seeks more ships. Team US101 responds to Navy, demonstrates C-17 capability
- Abstracts: Investment decisions depend on portfolio disclosures. Model misspecification and underdiversification. Delegated portfolio management and rational prolonged mispricing
- Abstracts: Dealing with disclosures. Fred 33 financial instruments: Disclosures 22 July 2004. Derivatives disclosures
- Abstracts: Big cross-border mergers may remain rare occurrences in Europe's financial sector