Informational asymmetry and market imperfections: another solution to the equity premium puzzle
A model for informational asymmetry and imperfections in the equity market is introduced. This and the inability to diversify portfolios by investors is discussed, as is the equity premium puzzle and the development of mutual funds.
Publication Name: Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
Alternative strategies as investment options
The author presents information on alternative investment strategies known as hedge funds for insurance companies.
Publication Name: Journal of Financial Service Professionals
- Abstracts: Changes in corporate debt policy: information asymmetry and agency factors. Leverage determinants in the absence of corporate tax system: the case of non-financial publicly traded corporations in Saudi Arabia
- Abstracts: Changes in corporate debt policy: information asymmetry and agency factors. part 2 The rationality of honesty in debt markets
- Abstracts: The creation of the auditing profession in Greece. The "rational" and "traditional": the regulation of accounting in the Philippines
- Abstracts: Auditors' reputation: an analysis of press coverage in New Zealand. The chartered accountant in New Zealand: from professional qualifications to franchised brand
- Abstracts: The role of public sector audits in democratic accountability: the case of the Victorian Auditor-General. The quality of public accountants' services to small business clients: an agency perspective