karlssonwilker's soft landing
karlssonwilker inc. began business as a graphic design firm in Manhattan in 1999 with little forethought by principals Hjati Karlsson and Jan Wilker. Both had been employed at the design studio of Stefan Sagmeister, whose decision to take a year off from the business gave them an opportunity to start their own studio . The first project was designing an album cover for jazz musician Pat Metheny, and this has been followed by work for Capitol Records, Anne KIlein, Princeton Architectural Press, Warner Bros. and DreamWorks. Karlsson and Wilker want to remain small, with no more than five employees, and say that having fun with projects is an important aspect of their work.
Publication Name: I.D.
Way to renew leadership styles, through applying emotional intelligence, is examined. An intentional Change model for leadership is analyzed.
Publication Name: Journal of Organizational Excellence
- Abstracts: Cars for Partners - Examining the Options. Taxation of Company Cars
- Abstracts: ITEL Corp. Riverwood International Corp
- Abstracts: Duracell International Inc. Enron Corp
- Abstracts: Selective solvent interaction in a fluorous reaction system
- Abstracts: Marketing performance measures: history and interrelationships. Dimensionalizing international market entry mode choice