A cross-national analysis of affirmative action: an evolutionary psychological perspective
A comparative analysis of affirmative action programs in six different countries (India, Unite States, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, and Brazil) is presented, throwing light to the commonalities and differences among them, both from historical and evolutionary psychological perspectives.
Publication Name: Managerial & Decision Economics
FELES: The Functionalized Extended Linear Expenditure System
The Functional Extended Linear Expenditure System (FELES) is introduced to show individual private consumption behavior. The individual household is related to its social environment at the micro level. Consumption decisions are portrayed for their role in the determination of demand.
Publication Name: European Economic Review
Expenditure on the NHS in perspective
The British national Health Service has been affected by higher inflation levels for medical services. There are problems in healthcare markets such as asymmetric information, but the NHS accounts for a relatively low proportion of gross domestic product.
Publication Name: Economic Outlook
- Abstracts: The international use of the US dollar: an optimum currency area perspective. Towards a new international monetary order: the world currency unit and the global indexed bond
- Abstracts: Further analysis of the returns to academic and vocational qualifications. Consumption and aggregate constraints: international evidence
- Abstracts: Target costing performance based on alternative participation and evaluation methods: a laboratory experiment
- Abstracts: The litigious plaintiff hypothesis: case selection and resolution
- Abstracts: The two Germanies: information technology and economic divergence, 1949-1989