Endogenous costs and price-cost margins: an application to the European airline industry
The European airlines industry is studied to determine the relationship between endogenous costs and price costs. The study also assesses price cost-margins and market power.
Publication Name: Journal of Industrial Economics
Human capital, market imperfections, and labor reallocation in transition
An analysis of the effects of human capital and market imperfections on the labor employment and labor reallocation in the transition countries is discussed.
Publication Name: Journal of Comparative Economics
- Abstracts: Bundling of social and private goods and the soft budget constraint problem. Convergence of price levels: lessons from the German reuinification
- Abstracts: On the efficiency-effects of private (dis-) trust in the government Herbert Dawid. The evolution of strategies in a repeated trust game
- Abstracts: Accounting transparency and the term structure of credit spreads. The cross-section of expected corporate bond returns: betas or characteristics?
- Abstracts: Choosing between a socially efficient and free-riding equilibrium: nurses versus economics and business students
- Abstracts: Real interest rates and central bank operating procedures. The case for inflation stability. Tax distortions and the case for price stability