Contracts and quality in the California winegrape industry
The study conducted on California winegrape industry reveals that the producers of good quality grapes are more likely to insist upon formal contracts and their contracts are more likely to contain clauses relating to production process.
Publication Name: Review of Industrial Organization
The Enron story: you can fool some of the people some of the time . . .
The complex financial dealings of Enron, the provider of natural gas, are discussed. The implications of Enron for corporate governance and audit are also discussed.
Publication Name: Business Ethics: A European Review
Contracts between art and commerce
The development of contracts in the art and entertainment industries is discussed.
Publication Name: Journal of Economic Perspectives
- Abstracts: Art and appropriability in Renaissance Italy and the Netherlands in the seventeenth century: the role of the academy
- Abstracts: Northern Ireland and Irish Integration: The Role of the European Communities. The transnational enterprise and regional economic integration
- Abstracts: Customer perception and competitive quality strategy. Venture capitalist participation and the post-issue operating performance of IPO firms
- Abstracts: Do capital controls and macroeconomic policies influence the volume and composition of capital flows? Evidence from the 1990s
- Abstracts: Standards and trade performance: the UK experience. The road less travelled: institutional aspects of data and their influence on empirical estimates with an application to tests of forward rate unbiasedness