Contribution, attribution and the assignment of intellectual property rights in economics
It is generally assumed that production process of high-ranked economic journals is greater than second-tier journals. As a result of which authors in the first category put in more efforts towards production process. A study examining this difference, is presented.
Publication Name: Journal of Economic Studies
An empirical model of choice of one-time corporate cash disbursement methods
Previous works on choice among different cash distribution mechanisms of corporations and share holders is extended by developing an empirical model
Publication Name: Studies in Economics and Finance
- Abstracts: Stabilisation, policy targets and unemployment in imperfectly competitive economies. The politics of persuasion when voters are rational
- Abstracts: Implications of the labor market for graduate education in economics. De Tocqueville's 'Dangerous Moment': The Importance of Getting Reforms Right
- Abstracts: Intergenerational transmission of health. The sequencing of reform in transition economies
- Abstracts: Eugenics and Economics in the progressive era. Some uses of happiness data in economics. Biological basics and the economics of the family
- Abstracts: Public capital and private sector productivity in Ireland, 1958-1990. Karl Knies, Austrians, and Max Weber: a Heidelberg connection?