Firm size and market power in carbonated soft drinks
The results of the study conducted to find reasons behind the firm size dispersions in various products industries using data provided by AC Nielsen on the Irish carbonated soft drinks retail sector and based on the work of Sutton (1998) are provided.
Publication Name: Review of Industrial Organization
Labour market reforms and economic growth - the European experience in the 1990s
The impact of labor market regulations on economic growth, in Europe during 1990s, is examined.
Publication Name: Journal of Economic Studies
- Abstracts: Design and the evaluation of an economic experiment via the internet. A reputational model of authority
- Abstracts: The wage bargaining structure and the inflationary bias. Precautionary saving and economic growth. Economic growth models with trade unions: NAIRU and union behavior
- Abstracts: Distinguished lecture on economics in government: accounting for saving and capital formation in the United States, 1947-1991
- Abstracts: Private and public sector wages in Bulgaria. No pain, no gain: market reform, unemployment, and politics in Bulgaria
- Abstracts: Limited linkages from growth engines and regional disparities in China. Profit sharing, worker effort, and double-sided moral hazard in an efficiency wage model