A plea for help
Chronic pain syndrome, which has no known cause and often requires treatment with narcotic analgesics, presents major problems to doctors and pharmacists. Those who dare to prescribe and deliver narcotics to chronic pain syndrome patients risk being dropped by insurers and harried by law enforcement officials. A woman named Susan uses the Internet to gather and disseminate information on chronic pain syndrome and its treatment.
Publication Name: Independent Living Provider
Subject: Construction and materials industries
Location, location, location
An analysis of the canonical location-then-duopoly' game with general log-concave consumer densities showed a pure-strategy equilibrium results only if the consumer density parameters are not extremely assymetric or concave. This is due to the effect of equilibrium locations and prices on the consumer density functions. The same solution could be expected to the vertical differentiation problem
Publication Name: Journal of Economic Theory
Updates on 1982, 1947
Results of a blind tasting of two outstanding Bordeaux vintages are presented. Wines tasted are rated on a scale of one to 100, with tasting notes and prices provided. A 1982 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild Pauillac at $521 is rated 100.
Publication Name: The Wine Spectator
Subject: Food and beverage industries
- Abstracts: Information revelation via takeovers in correlated environments. Banking deposit insurance: new law effective April 1
- Abstracts: A question of timing. Their way
- Abstracts: Looking to the future. A degree of forethought
- Abstracts: Auto Suggestion. The muse in the machine: or, the poetics of Zork
- Abstracts: Alliances and cost declaration. Pension benefits