Network structure and the diffusion of knowledge
The effect of a network structure on the knowledge diffusion process is examined to identify the practice of exchange of knowledge and information. The results reflect the variations of knowledge transmission as affected by the system of connections among agents.
Publication Name: Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control
Gibrat's law of (all) cities
Robert Gibrat's law of proportionate distribution of population in cities and the growth thereof based on economic factors is discussed.
Publication Name: American Economic Review
Returns to costly pre-bargaining claims: taking a principled stand
A bargaining environment model, where the strategy of staking a principle can be effective is developed.
Publication Name: Journal of Economic Studies
- Abstracts: Market microstructure and intermediation. Consignment contracting. A comparative analysis of merchant and broker intermediation
- Abstracts: Rate-of-return regulation and the behavior of return on equity for electric utilities. Contagion: a fear for African equity markets?
- Abstracts: The future of the welfare state. Case study: designing state contingency funds as a Markov process. More Power to the State
- Abstracts: From loan pushing to credit rationing: a brief note on interest shocks in a model by Basu. Presidential popularity and the economy: a note on demographic differences
- Abstracts: Can the Japanese economy rebound? How the object of knowledge constrains knowledge of the object. An epistemological analysis of a social research investigation