Participants in the International oil market
Trends and price concerns of world oil market are discussed in detail. The production strategies of the most influential regions such as U.S, Middle East and OPEC are analyzed. Statistical data of production, consumption, imports and natural reserves of international oil markets is presented.
Publication Name: Problems of Economic Transition
The dynamics of daily retail gasoline prices
The daily movement in gasoline prices of four retail gasoline stations in Newburgh, New York is analyzed. Evidence to reinforce the belief that the behavior is explained by menu cost is presented.
Publication Name: Managerial & Decision Economics
Forecasting output using oil prices: a cascaded artificial neural network approach
Artificial neural network methods, which are used to forecast the impact of oil prices on gross domestic product, are presented.
Publication Name: Journal of Economics and Business
- Abstracts: The role of consumption substitutability in the international transmission of monetary shocks. The equilibrium ownership of an international oligopoly
- Abstracts: Price formation in double auction markets. The dynamics of price dispersion, or Edgeworth variations. Buyer search and price dispersion: a laboratory study
- Abstracts: Reforming the International Financial System for Effective Aid Delivery. Estimating the Poverty Impacts of a Prospective Doha Development Agenda
- Abstracts: International outsourcing and the skill-specific Wage Bill in Eastern Europe. Assessing the Benefits of Trade Facilitation: A Global Perspective
- Abstracts: The new role of security markets in Russia. Urgent challenges facing Russian security markets. Regulating Russia's oil complex