Private sector development of freight train operations
The Open Access Policy Framework and Package of Incentives for Private Sector Development of Freight Train Operations in Pakistan serves as an open venue for railway equipment companies (RECO) to the railway network. The RECOs will own, operate, maintain and manage the rolling stock and will contract directly with freight customers. RECOs will likewise enter into a track access agreement with Pakistan Railways.
Publication Name: Middle East Executive Reports
Corporate profits and social responsibility: "subsidization" of corporate income under charitable giving tax laws
Corporate gift-giving is done either through direct means such as donations to charity or via corporate-sponsored foundation with preference for either type being reliant on tax deductibility, volume of gifts overseas and capital gains allowances. Foundations are especially tax advantageous and result in more after-tax income. They are primarily financed by proceeds derived from sales of corporate assets.
Publication Name: Journal of Economics and Business
Flights for business and life; of 169 operations performed in 1984, 150 were carried out with organs brought in by Corporate Jets
Corporate Jets Inc. transports organs for transplant to waiting recipients in addition to serving business travelers. The Pittsburgh-based company had gross sales of $20 million in 1984. Corporate Jets also sells, leases, rents and maintains aircraft.
Publication Name: Executive Report
- Abstracts: An integrated model of the data measurement and data generation processes with an application to consumers' expenditure
- Abstracts: The factors determining the profitability of international airlines: some econometric results. part 2 Are government or private enterprises more likely to engage in dumping? Some international evidence
- Abstracts: The determinants of commercial property prices and rents. Employment and retirement following a late-career job loss
- Abstracts: Strategic R&D policy with information lag. Growth and trade dynamics under regime shifts in Australia. The partisan theory and macroeconomic policy under unscheduled regime transfers: a case study of an LDC
- Abstracts: Technological development and cooperation in Greater China. El arte de vender Donuts en China The China Syndrome