Dynamic risk management: theory and evidence
An infinite-horizon, continues-time model which continuously changes to adjust with the risk management tools and reduce taxes, uncertainty in product prices to avoid financial losses in the firm is presented and tested.
Publication Name: Journal of Financial Economics
Bond risk premia
The factors determining the premia for the risks associated with the returns from government bonds for different time frames are discussed. The method of forecasting the returns from government bonds is also discussed.
Publication Name: American Economic Review
- Abstracts: Benefits and costs of international financial integration: theory and facts. Capital inflows and the real exchange rate: A comparative study of Asia and Latin America
- Abstracts: Proposals relating to the capital inflow problem: February 13, 1937. The objectives of the Banking Bill of 1935: Speech in Philadelphia, April 12, 1935
- Abstracts: Transgenic organisms and the failure of a free market argument. The association among bribery and unethical corporate actions: an international comparison
- Abstracts: Grant equivalent expenditure on industrial subsidies in the post-war United Kingdom. Do inward investors achieve their job targets?
- Abstracts: A gravity model forecast of the potential trade effects of EU Enlargement: lessons from 2004 and path-dependency in integration