Transitional dynamics of the search model with endogenous growth
The standard matching model was proven to be useful in the analysis of capital accumulation, endogenous growth and unemployment. The model was able to illustrate the presence and distinctiveness of a balanced growth path with a stationary unemployment rate, as well as the relationship between unemployment and growth. It was also able to derive an asymmetry in the adjustment of employment over the cycle.
Publication Name: Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control
Mitigating non-contractibility with interim randomization
Interim randomization is examined in the context of multi-sided problems affecting contracting settings. A principal-agent model is developed showing random optimal contracts.
Publication Name: Journal of Institutional & Theoretical Economics
- Abstracts: The transition to market economies in an endogenous growth model with altruistic agents. Optimal public investments in education and endogenous growth
- Abstracts: Optimal policy in a model of endogenous fluctuations and assets. Endogenous fluctuations in an open economy with increasing returns to scale
- Abstracts: The electoral politics of extreme policies. Investment in education and U.S. economic growth. An economic rationale for public education: the value of commitment
- Abstracts: Urban evolutions: the fast, the slow, and the still. Endogenous labor supply, growth and overlapping generations
- Abstracts: Inter-capital relations and the network organization: redefining the work and employment nexus. Between a rock and a hard place: US industrial unions, shop-floor participation and the lean, mean, global economy